Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Back to the Blog

I'm back and with a whole new look. Whew!!! That was one long break. I promise not to go so long without posting again. I got caught up in life. School, family, work....you know the story. I'm sharing the cover from one of my favorite journals. I don't often take the time to decorate the covers so this is special.

I just started journal Volume 60. I put lots of photos in my daily entries. I'm trying to sketch more and I'm working on my lettering. I joined Nicolette's two lettering classes http://nickieblog.blogspot.com/ and I'm using several books on calligraphy and lettering. I'm having fun experimenting and hope to share some samples soon. I've already told my three children that these journals highlight events in their lives as well as mine and should be treasured after I'm gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nic's shower pictures are great. I for one, had a really fun time & enjoyed spending time with my sisters, nieces & grand-niece. I can't wait to meet little Cami.
Deb - - your drawings are AWESOME! You are really developing your talent here & it shows. I like being able to see how far you've come by looking back at your 1st drawings! You're super! I love you!
Love your littlest sis,
Patti