Saturday, November 06, 2004

Beginnings

It's nice to begin again. I've been so busy with work and school and starting a new diet that I seldom have time for writing in my journal or creating art.

My previous excuse for not dieting was that I didn't have time. Funny how I find the time to eat though. Now to find time to create and write.

Rhetorical Question:
Why is it that going on a diet makes me so hungry? Usually I can skip meals until I'm starved and then get away with eating whatever I want. It takes less to fill me up that way. On a diet I feel hungry when I eat more food. There are some days I'm so hungry I'm tempted to gnaw my arm off. Therefore I am now officially into comfort foods. This week's comfort food is soup. We had chili a few days ago when it was chilly out. Today I made veggie soup for vegging out. It feels good to be full. It feels comforting. Nice hot soup is soothing and filling. Try some!

No comments: